Pages

Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Burning the midnight oil

The study regime is in full sway. A creature of discipline means Monday, Tuesday Wednesday are books out head down kind of nights. As the term gathers momentum funnily enough Thursday nights join in too. But never ever Friday nights. And you can back away from my Saturdays too.

Having promised myself faithfully I would not start the week again with a late night Monday thus knackering myself before I've even begun, lo and behold here I am flitting between Spotify and my essay gone past 11. Dog is at my feet harrumping because she cant sit on my knee when I'm at the pc. She much prefers the laptop.

Joys of Study, I do hope it will be worth it. At this rate its going to take the full 6 years to pass :(

1 comment:

  1. Good on you X sure you'll have plenty of time when the kids don't need you to be doing every blessed thing for them, I have loads more time now they've all left home xxx

    ReplyDelete