Pages

Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Boob job

I have been away for 2 nights for an annual conference and awards shin dig, bun fight - call it what you will. When I say 2 nights I'm not counting the first night really as we didn't arrive gone 11pm. So basically I'm away from home for not very long.
So can someone explain to me why in gods name did I pack 4 bras and 4 pairs of shoes. And that doesn't include the running shoes either. Not only did I pack excessive amounts of boulder holders but I threw in the tit tape just in case. 
Tit tape! But I needed it as my floaty dress decided that it wanted to floaty away and had to be secured in place. 
Having not brought any scissors and now in a desperate rush ( note to self pack scissors as well as kitchen sink next time ) I use man's only sharp cutting device, my teeth. Jesus I nearly pulled my teeth out the glue was that strong. I may have in fact removed the enamel. Suffice to say floaty dress did not move. The removal of tit tape at silly o'clock in the morning after a few sherbets was nearly forgotten about which could have led to me being glued to my bed the following morning. As it is I don't think the hair will grow there for some time. 

2 comments:

  1. Blimey - you have a hairy chest? I'm impressed!
    (only joking)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betty, I kid you not I could be very hairy ;)

      Delete