This week I have been thankful for the following:
- a big solid wood John Lewis wardrobe bought on ebay for £50 and now in pride of place in guest room
- my BiL & Step dad for putting up said wardrobe
- A daughter who is so happy in following her dream its a joy to see. This has meant late nights every night this week when I have to do a 30 mile round trip to pick up daughter post Christmas show but to see her face. you guessed it its worth it.
- 10 hours sleep in 1 go. This is unheard of in my house, well for me not the teenager. That's a typical weekend
- 2 runs in 1 week. I haven't managed this for ages plus I also got to the 4 mile milestone I had set for myself a week earlier than planned. I hated every step of the way and really have lost my running mojo but somehow still got my butt out there
- getting the rarest hot roast beef sandwich with rocket at work. Normally it is so tough and chewy but this week. Ta dah!
- for sticking with Homeland - its finally coming together but so little of Brodie
- a clean fridge. Sad I know,. There was strange smell. I had to find the source. We have 2 fridges side by side each looking a guilty as the next. The integrated bastards. I hate them. Source found. Source exterminated.
- buying not 1 but 2 Christmas magazines at great expense, Ideal Home & Homes & Gardens if you want to know. Then having the audacity to veg mid afternoons and read them . The audacity I know!