Pages

Friday, 23 August 2013

Shoes and Biker Jackets

I have a passion. That passion is foot wear. I cannot help it I should go to a self help group. Whilst I have a jar for the Louboutin fund it regulalry gets raided for the window cleaner fund or the milk fund; you get my drift.I prefer a bargain. However I also believe in paying for quality and apply the relative spend theory to any purchases that might make you gasp/roll your eyes/inhale a wee bit. That theory being if you are going to wear that said item to death then it will have cost you pennies as opposed to that item you wore once ( you know the one I mean ) and cost your £50.

With that said I bring you shoes. We have a shoes calendar in the kitchen that with every turn of the month there is much pondering of which shoes we would buy. That is how I came across Aperlai. They have a particular pair of boots that I am now pining for and nothing else comes close.

My beautiful biker jacket of softest leather bought many moons ago needs replacing. It is bigger than me after I have shrunk somewhat with my running and anxiety diet. I look like I am playing in my mothers wardrobe. It's time for a new one. This is one area where you would definitely be able to apply the relative theory of spending.I have had my nose stuck against the window at Reiss, All Saints and have now discovered BLK DNM. Do you think they might send me a sample of leather of I can test the softness before I buy?






No comments:

Post a Comment