Pages

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

We are better together

This weeks theme on Tara's gallery is Together. I'm on a blogging roll at the moment so well I just had to dive in...

I'm better with togetherness. It brings out the best in me. The more the merrier. Together we are strong. Having just returned from a glorious few days north of the border I enjoyed togetherness with my oldest friend, sister and respective families. Too much wine was drunk. Way too much. Too much food was eaten. Way too much.There were running sessions to counter balance the wine and grub, Pooh sticks, children's walks, EGG ROLLING! a lot of food, parties, an 80th birthday, dancing and a lot of laughter. So much so my stomach muscles still ache a few days later.

This is what my "together" looks like and without it I wouldn't be the person I am today.











TheGallery

4 comments:

  1. now that look like whole heap of fun togetherness!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, we always have fun together ... especially when Lemmy comes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun stuff indeed. Those ginger wigs are amazing - brings the buzz in one out! I feel at home with that colour hair about!

    ReplyDelete