Pages

Sunday, 9 September 2012

Summer of Sport

I am not a natural athlete. I am late comer to the benefits of exercise and now am out of action due to doing in the other bleeding Achilles tendon pining like a love sick teenager for my trainers and the wind in my hair as I run with my dog. This aside did not stop my enjoying every blooming minute of the Olympics I wish now that we had bought tickets or even just gone to the Olympic park to soak in the atmosphere.For those of you who do not follow me on instagram I give you our summer of sports. I challenge you to guess the sports!































9 comments:

  1. That was fun - I like tennis with the dog best. I wanted to see the wild flower garden at the Olympics - wish I had gone now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the tv coverage has been excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda - you had you to be there to fully appreciate the effort that had gone into those achievements - at The Olympics I mean

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the synchronised swimming re-enactment - booze involved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Libby - How did you guess BYOB too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your summer of sport ... adn loved taking part. My favourite is the shuttlecock which I think should be your new avatar. I also love the jumping ones ... mainly because I got to see the outtakes ... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura - I think the trampoline was my fave, closely followed by beach volleyball as we crash landed onto our airbed which we were testing for camping and probably explains why it subsequently had a puncture

    ReplyDelete