Pages

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Give peace a chance






Tara's gallery theme this week is At Peace. Mine involves water. Its where I go to  to feel happiest. If I could wave a magic wand I would own somewhere near the sea. I love it whatever the weather. The noise, the spray, the changing colour, the ever changing shore line. I think I might have just described myself; you really should see my shore line!  In fact why do I need a magic wand maybe I should "shell" up? (terrible pun)
So when I'm not by the sea, lake or water in some shape or form best then to bury your head in a big glass of red. Nom nom nom.


8 comments:

  1. The first image with the clouds reflected in the water is stunning and I agree... red wine all the way!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter took most of those piccies. Rather ironic that weve just been out looking for her first camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling very chilled just looking at those photos. Will join you in some vino too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first ones special but I really like the 4th, it has such warmth and depth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I with you right up to the glass of red, but then I'm off in another direction - a white direction!

    Great photo's

    Lou :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, no water? let them drink wine! Nice to see a picture of you. I love the sea too although I have a fear of drowning in it after nearly doing so when swept along on only 3 foot of wave! ha ha. A glass of wine would get me over that though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trish, Kelloggsville, Lou & Betty - I raise a glass or two in your honour.
    Betty - that sounds scary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos - your daughter is very talented. My peace is also in water - or a glass of (white) wine!

    ReplyDelete