Pages

Saturday, 3 December 2011

Dogs, Shouty Monday and Washing machine wank,

First blog of the Christmas month is short and sweet. I have taken 5 mins out (ok it ended up being half hour from the domestic goddess chores) just to forward a website I recently discovered to a friend who also likes to make stuff for Christmas.

This site is so up my street!

I know I have left it a bit late for the Orange Liqueur but is on my to do list as is Turkish delight. I would also have ago at doing the Christmas Pudding Cake Pops but it gave me flash backs to my jewellery making days and the year we introduced novelty stuff ( never again.) With the Annual Wreath making just around the corner there will be much foraging for stuff this weekend.

The rest of the day will be spent unblocking drains - glam
Cleaning bathrooms - more so
Making beds - love fresh sheets, they were in desperate need
Waxing just about my entire face not the floor
Lady garden pruning
Food shopping - groan
Christmas shopping
Trying to get in mood for Hot Date
Speaking to bank about my LOST BIRTH CERTIFICATE! - Yes you know who you are! ( might leave that till Shouty Monday?)

I have already had banter with the Butcher, the Post Office ( over lost post ) and chastised the dog for running off, collected a ton of dog shit from the back garden and groaned when the white came out of washing machine covered in washing machine wank. I just know that at the end of the day there is a large glass of something yum with my name on it. Welcome to my world.

3 comments:

  1. Your washine machine gets wanked? no wonder mine gets cross with me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of this post, my mother cleans my washing machine drawer out when she visits me each month.

    Great to hear my pud pops have inspired you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie Gwen - You should make friends with your washing machine especially on vibration setting
    Sarah - Hello to you. My washing machien repair man has given tips on what to do with my beast. On this occasion the offending dirt caem from the deep innards of the drum. Pud pop making scheduled for Saturday. Rocking the Christmas sprit here.

    ReplyDelete