Pages

Tuesday, 15 November 2011

A day in the life of a 15year old

Tara's challenge was to document your day for 11/11/11. I haven't done the gallery for some time and thought this was a challenge worth rising to. Only to be quite frank my day would have been dog walk, dog poo, drive to work, a terribly plain office followed by drive home in dark more dog walk and more dog poo. Boring!
However She-ra, aged 15 and half thought this would be fantastic. I am so pleased without any reminding from me that she captured poppies ( there were a lot more ) the essence of what this day is all about. So I give you her day in pictures in chronological order.

























































9 comments:

  1. Hee, hee! A brilliant post! A fantastic series of photographs really capturing 'a day in the life of...' in the year 2011 on 11/11!

    Love the poppies, the keys, the tights and the toast at the end had me cracking up... right down to the 'I'm taking my selfish hour' - LOVE that! What a busy day!

    Here's mine: http://www.catchingthemagic.com/2011/11/loving-the-feel-of-summer-in-the-bay-on-11-11-2011/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. My lovely niece had a very busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you can certainly cram a lot into a day can't you! Love the whole toast - jam (loads on there) story, it's made me feel quite peckish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure there must be story behind that donkey keychain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics. It's really interesting to see your daughter's take on the day. And, oooo, you made scones too...great minds think alike hey ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous an 'ordinary' day can be, and she captured it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab photos - she had a very busy day didn't she!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sara - there were a lot more picture of the toast and diminishing glass of orange juice.
    Laura - so it would appear
    Mari's world - she loves that toast and jam
    Another goldfish - I don't think i want to ask about the donkey
    Bluebirdsunshine - scones all gone
    Libby - Let's celebrate the ordinary
    Elaine - up at 0630 and full on for the rest for the day so i am told *cough

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was fabulous follow on fun (loved the smiley toast!) and it's heart-warming to see the younger generation sporting poppies.

    ReplyDelete