Pages

Thursday, 6 October 2011

The girls do......

In a few days I will be packing my bags and heading off to sunnier climes for our annual girlie weekend away. It started about 6 or 7 years ago and has been pretty much a constant for us all. This years destination is a repeat visit, the authorities don't know our plans so we are good to go.

Pre holiday the emails fly round. we have lists of who brings what - which we all ignore. We spend too much time talking over one another to pay attention. We have maps ( my role ) and music. We have restaurants and a list of things to do that for the most part we will try to do.

We already know that we will peak too soon and even though we will arrive at lunch time by 5pm we will be a wee bit too tipsy probably have a snooze and be slightly deflated by the time we go out for dinner.
The proceeding day will involve dark sunglasses and hang over remedies after a a breakfast of croissants coffee tea, fresh oj and a lot of talking.

Shopping will be involved and I am guessing we shall play Celebrity lookee likee and bird beast fish and fruit. We may get told to be quiet more than once. The local nutter always seems to know of our whereabouts and digs us out.


Its not so much Ladettes, we are far too sophis for that but more of a cross of  Good Life/absolutely Fabulous/Inbetweeners. Evidence of a weekend of sobriety will be posted hence forth.

6 comments:

  1. You go girls! have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.....that sounds like some combo....have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh enjoy, I am off to Turkey with kids and parents next weekend, I will need lots of gin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. libby - we did!
    Lena - welcome to my humble blog. I can totally recommend the girlie weekend away
    Auntie G - love gin! Have a fab time

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's remarkable designed for me to have a web page, which is useful in support of my knowledge. thanks admin

    Review my webpage; hemroid

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a pity you don't have a dοnatе button!
    I'd without a doubt donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll
    settle foг booκ-marking anԁ adding your RЅS feed to mу Google accоunt.
    I lоoκ forwаrd to fresh updates and ωill
    talk аbout this sіte with my Facebook gгouρ.
    Tаlk soοn!

    Vіѕіt my wеblοg ... namescapes.us

    ReplyDelete