Pages

Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Cock!

There is a time and place for a young lady to have her first experience of mens tackle and the park isn't one of them. As She-ra and I strolled through one of my new walks a police officer on his motor bike was patrolling the park. As we headed off through the woods he stopped us to ask " have you seen a man in a purple top?" Actually it sounded more like " hmunnpf fptt thxye " as he had his helmet on ( his head. ) however we still replied "no". " Oh", came the response " well he's been exposing himself so if you see him please call us."
It was this point that any sane person would have thought that maybe a walk in the woods wasn't such a good idea, turned back and gone home. But being the dipsticks we are we carried on regardless. We are British after all and we wouldn't let the matter of a man's cock come in the way of that now would we? The further we went into the woods the more nervous I became as I realised the stupidity of what we had done. Suddenly I could hear every stick breaking and leaf rustling. There were knobs everywhere! I thought be calm and don't freak out She-ra. Then I thought let's not be stupid about this, it is a man with his knob out. How pathetic is that? We would probably need a magnifying glass to see it anyway and let's face they are quite funny.

6 comments:

  1. snap your chap, gotta love the name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hell, I clicked! That's put me right off my Frosties this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have one of these lurkers in the area and that's one reason I started borrowing the little dog for my walks. I always remember something like this on a train as a twenty something with my friend,a flasher showed us what he had and it was so small we creased up laughing and he got off the train!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auntie gwen - you mean you want me to take a photo of flashers todger? *shudders
    Trish - what did you expect? Maybe I should ha(e put a health warning with it.
    Betty - they r funny aren't they. You should go see Bridesmaids for a good imitation of one by Whasterface Wiig

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw Bridesmaids....funny film.....and I saw a man 'playing' with his cock once....well...I say man...in reality a sad old excuse for a man who probably needed help.........out of interest how was She-ra about the walk in the woods and the possible flasher?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Libby - she was totally non plussed about it. Then someone reminded me that she once saw Embarrasing bodies on TV featuring... you guessed it

    ReplyDelete