Pages

Sunday, 15 May 2011

Happy Birthday Blog

Happy birthday to you. Can't believe I started this 2 years ago and I am still spouting crap 2 years later. In true me style I missed the actual day but at least I got the month right.

Or try
The one with the most hits
Or most comments
The rants

Thanks for all the comments. I think I will have quite a bit to blog about over the next few weeks as going away on holiday with hot date without children & children being taken care of by Grumps will surely give me plenty of blogging fodder

6 comments:

  1. Happy blog birthday - I like the crap you spout so keep on spouting. What a lot has happened in this last year that I have followed you - and now the fairytale ending? whisked away by your lovely new partner for a beautiful holiday, have a wonderful time. Bettyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I want to read every detail of your hot and steamy holiday? You bet I do! Bring it on, missus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty - thanks for being with on my journey of re discovery.
    trish - I shall have to be careful what I share - hot Date is a very private man

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have the same blog birthday roughly! I love reading your stuff - you are so ... forthright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. potterjotter - happy birthday to you too then

    ReplyDelete