Pages

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

An education

Tara's theme of education filled me with dread. Not the dreaded school photos but I was at a loss of what else to do. Having just come back from She-ra's parents evening I can see that she fast heading towards the last photo. All eye liner, mussed up hair and oh yes a large soup├žon of attitude. Anyway and hey ho you have primary school to first years at high school to well, yes can see the rebellion yet? ( I would also like to point out that I am being very brave putting the first photo on because that is also the WORST-HAIR-CUT-I-EVER-HAD-EVER. The hairdresser though I was a boy and made damn sure I looked like on by the end of it. Oh how I cried. ) Fortunately for me my scanner isn't working or I think I would have been compelled to put even more images on. I like to share don't you know. It's a good job I didn't have any of me in 6th form that would have been scary.


15 comments:

  1. Aw, they're great. They cannot - CANNOT - be as bad as mine with the dodgy dress sense. Yes, mine IS taken from sixth form!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw lookitchoo! So cute! The last one really sums you up - you look like you're having a really good belly laugh. Awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kateab- have commented on your 6th form pic. Am I right -it is you?
    English mum - that photos doesn't actually show the full glory of the blonde streak I had been applying to my hair whilst trying to convince my mother that the sun did it or the multiple ear piercings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel silly. It didn't occur to me to post my old school photos. But I am inclined now to go dig them out of storage.
    Your photos are great. You're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonynoose- I don't think anyone has ever described me a cute but thanks. now go get your ol school images for all to see

    ReplyDelete
  6. The badger streak which you told me had been caused by someone jumping out from behind a bush and scaring you??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at that last photo - big knot in your tie and your top button undone. Rebel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura - oh yeah the scary bush. You never yours pork pies
    Trish - I must have been taming it down that day then

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think our school did photos but mine would have shown a perm which my granny arranged by force every summer when I was staying captive, crumpled clothes as my mum definitely didn't do ironing and those awful black lace up shoes as ours was a hard up family who were given 'Tuff' shoes free from the manufacturer to trial (and the bl**dy things never ever wore out!).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I had your hair! You look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Betty - oh the perms - I have some shots of horrendous perms too. i remember having elbow patches on my jumpers too as apparently I have nobbly elbows
    Libby - I have never been described as cute. you dont want that much hair if you know what I mean ;)
    Auntie Gwen - I dare yo to the same. I haven't scanned in any punky/goth ones they are really scary
    Motherporridge - welcome -Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your school photos! You can't beat embarrassing haircuts. My gran cut my fringe with a kitchen knife when I was 4, my mum wasn't impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Claire - Have had my fair share of bad hair cuts. don't know if I dare share any more though

    ReplyDelete