Pages

Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Sparkly pants




The Gallery challenge is Sparkle. I don't feel particularly sparkly at the moment having spent the last two days wrestling with a reluctant Christmas tree. The title is also misleading as there are no sparkly pants in this photo although there is some tinsel sulking in the background
( I don't like tinsel.) However maybe you be amazed at the sparkle we show when it comes to inventing games.( I know I know it's a very tenuous link ) This one was simple. Each guest had to bring several pieces of clothing which was thrown into a bin liner. We then played a board game. Every time you got something wrong you had to put on an item of clothing. eh voilĂ . I think we actually all wet ourselves laughing. Please do not report the man in the middle, he really is normal. (left to right Laura, Pops, me)
RKJ7JXQMYHCM



3 comments:

  1. Looks like you were having fun! I have lurking tinsel too as I don't like it but everyone else does, it just crept its way from the garage to the tree this afternoon completely obliterating my carefully arranged fancy baubles but it just sort of belongs I suppose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun. I'm not fond of tinsel either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty - Tinsel does Creep! It has crept into my house to and is snake like round picture frames

    SeeThreePeeO - Join our band of tinsel haters. We should form a society

    ReplyDelete