Pages

Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Smile and the world smiles with you..



Gallery does it again with a challenge of "a smile " aw so sweet. The kids would have been an easy option so I opted to make it harder for myself. If anyone had a camera aimed at me at the moment I have the permanent grin of a love sick teenager, less smile more mooning. So I fished this one out. Let me know what you think.....
This was my little big sister on the day after her wedding day party stage 2. This is my wonderful brother in law for whom I hold in great esteem. Laura does not dance,ever. But they had hired a salsa band and the music was fab. I can't resist a good merengue or cha cha and we were all up dancing - a first. I can't remember much of the rest of the evening but I just love this picture, it just captures how happy my sister was and still is.

Love to you both

Big little sister.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Mrs W. That is just lovely. They look so giddy - what a great photo.

    Glad to hear that you are moony. Sounds very intriguing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab photo. What a fab write up too. I always had her pegged as a miserable bugger (kidding kidding)
    BTW link to little big sister's blog is broken x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know what was the joke!

    Great photo.

    LCM x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trish - am guessing his hands are where any newly weds would be, on his wallet.
    fenn girl - all moony n lovely over here
    Tara - will fix link when home.You're right she's a right old gripey pants.
    LCM - he's saying " is now a good time to tell u I have an ickle winky?". Prize for best caption.

    ReplyDelete