Pages

Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Typical day

I have just got back from a couple of days in the big Smoke. I am knackered. I have sore feet and feel dirty, A hair that was most definitely not on the chin yesterday has sprouted during the day to enormous proportions. How do they do that? I just hope my clients didn't notice. My hotel hair dryer broke whilst trying to tame the mane. Fortunately a colleague who packed the kitchen sink came to the rescue. I haven't eaten properly all day and neither have the kids. I have worried the entire time about the pair of them getting on as we had one of those days on Monday when they fight. Fortunately laid-back-wrinkly took care of them and it seemed to right itself. My father has just dealt the blow about the car repairs. £940! And it still needs more work. Shit! The boiler is on the blink, The new house has freaky light bulbs that need replacing and no one can work out how to get the fuckers out. He-man, currently renamed Grizzly bear, is on a short fuse stressing about gcse's. She-ra is busy planning spending money I don't have on things that she doesn't need for her forthcoming school trip whilst stressing about the patch of alopecia that has not fully grown back and which she is very self conscious about. I have had to lug a friggin huge laptop ( a misnomer in this case ) around for last 2 days and think I have trapped a nerve in my neck. I just hope my lottery numbers come up this week as recompense. Moaning blogger moment over and out

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me lol - our lives sound so similar!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts always make me laugh knowingly. I wouldn't know what to worry about first you have so much going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I know this life, come to me, I have gin and wine :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to have a larf. Let's face it if you didn't have a giggle about it all then you would probably find me rocking in a corner somewhere smelling of cat wee, clutching a bottle a of gin. In fact I will buy a bottle of gin on way home tonight as have my car back and need to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flibbin eck. Sit back, pour yourself a large one and take a breath - sounds loike a hectic couple of days alright. When we went to Paris the hotel hairdryer was pathetic and it rained every day. I spent the whole weekend looking like Russell Brand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I could have written this post. What is it with the chin hairs? Where do they come from? I've tried facial threading and it kind of works but I have to keep vigilant with the tweezers between threadings. You need a lovely relaxing weekend. *Looks heavenward hopefully* x

    ReplyDelete
  7. vegemitemix - I could write a book on hair removal. I got put off threading when i saw a woman have it done on her eyebrows and she looked like a Vulcan ( ie Star Trek). Anyone tried lasering the bleeders?

    ReplyDelete