Pages

Monday, 12 April 2010

7 things I'd rather you didn't know about me

I don't know whether to thank Audrey Horne for this or not. My sister once tagged me and I'm just not quite sure of the rules but here goes.....





1. I have many famous lookalikees. Take your pick, Sandra Bullock, Kirstie Allsop, Juliana Marguiles and more recently Billie Piper. This has now become a standing joke in my family and basically anyone with dark hair is my lookalikee.


2. I can do a bath tongue and a roll tongue


3. (Woooo) Gary Davies( radio 1 has been ) came "over to my place" in his heyday.


4. I can spend hours in libraries just for the smell. ( that's the books not old ladies )


5. I once had to poo in the sea. And then swim fast to get away from it. It had amazing breast stroke.


6. When I was an au pair I used to go back down the the kitchen at night and hoover out the fridge. Then I wonder why I came back 2 stone heavier....


7. I am strangely obsessed with extremly Obese people and they are often included in my holiday photos.



So the rules of the award are these:
Copy the award to your blog
Insert a link to the person who nominated you
Tell us seven things about yourself that you haven't told us before
Nominate seven other bloggers for the award
Link to their blogs
Tell the nominees about their award .....


My fellow nominees are ( and apologies if you have already been tagged )

Auntie gwen

Heather

Deluded woman at Is that me? How DID that Happen?

Insomniac mummy

www.20somethingmum.blogspot.com/

www.smiffy66.blogspot.com/

www.maiseysattic.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Another list!! Thanks - I'm in Heaven! I'll do this when I get a mo - hopefully over the weekend when lovely man is otherwise occupied and kids are hard at work on their chores (ha, who am I kidding!!) Mae xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - Thanks for the award - I haven't had one before, so am very happy about doing it - Will do a post at the weekend -

    Hope you're having a good week - xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHHDIGH - Ah a list person - you must be in your element. I only write lists because I havea terrible memory

    MA- I shall look forward to reading your lists

    ReplyDelete