Pages

Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Cat nip

I have been weaning my self off Mr OTE quite successfully. Haven;t seen him for a couple of weeks, zero contact, me too busy, him? who cares? Oh and then today I have a meeting which he just happens to be attending. So I was aware of this in advance so that must have been reason that sub consciously I put some killer heels on, seamed tights and a very good suit. I deliberately tried to avoid sitting next to him at said meeting to no avail. he plonked himself next to me. I deliberately avoided speaking to him at said meeting about anything else than the subject matter at hand. Phew I had managed to contain myslef when the impulse to grab his leg liek a friggin dog was almost overwhelming. For 2 hours I sat there! I felt worthy ! I had survived! So why why I ask, did I send him a text when I got home stating following " Do you want to go for a drink tonite?... Pref at your flat with wine. Mrs Moist has been experiencing a period of extreme drought n that's not good. !"
I had all on to stop myself from asking if there was a good episode of Inspector Frost on tonite because I know that would have nailed it. OMG what was I thinking. Did I get a response? Too feckin' right I did but one I have had to book in for next week. That's not good. That's shite in fact. God what a girl have to do to get her leg over?

4 comments:

  1. How could any man refuse Mrs Moist????

    ReplyDelete
  2. mrs moist? ha ha ha, that brightened up my morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have to wait a week? there must be something wrong with him, this is not good. Time to introduce him to the dog for assessment - animals never lie. ha ha my word verification was 'concerns'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auntie G - This man can refuse Mrs Moist!
    Heather - glad to make you larf
    Mrs YD - My dog likes every, one she is not a good judge of character.

    My sister and good friend are adamant that by the end of the week end they will have me on a dating site. OOer am not sure about that

    ReplyDelete