Pages

Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Youth activator!



Do you ever stop and wonder what an EARTH are you doing woman!




I found myself doing just that when I was rubbing Lancome Genifique - youth activator into my face every night and day. Restorative powers, youthful all the usual bull shit. Then I looked at what I was actually rubbing into my mush. I declare that Lancome are selling bottled wank! It squirts out of the bottle in an unpredictable manner. It is just a little too runny to be a creme. It has a wank-like translucency. I haven't tasted it yet but I guess it would score highly here too.
Do they have a factory of wankers some where in eastern Europe manufacturing the stuff?
I would like to point out that I did not purchase said item it was freebie.

2 comments:

  1. Now I never get freebies like that, wank or no wank !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I some how have acquired a skill for getting good freebies. Just wish a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes would be one of them

    ReplyDelete