Pages

Thursday, 18 February 2010

ole ole twinkly eyes

It's definitely over. The passion gone. The thumping heart so passe. I am no longer as smooth as silk and the the plucking, exfoliating days are already over, the sexy knicks at the back of the drawer. And am I bovvered? No. No more could I stand the dates that involved yet another episode of Inspector Frost and a (dirty ) glass of wine in the coldest flat this side of Serbia. His latest attempt to woo me was a text stating Am not doing much, bottle of wine and a footie match on TV? Do I fancy it? Do I f*ck! I realised I was going out with a teenage boy stuck in a man's body. In fact I am doing teenage boys a discredit as my son puts more effort into his relationship. Anyway stroll on by Ole Twinkly Eyes as your time is done.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that management course did you a world of good I reckon, well done for not wearing rose tinted glasses (or settling for dirty old wine glasses either).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, if that was the best he could manage he certainly was no keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, they'll be another one vying for his place soon enough

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been 2 years this week on my own and haven't noticed a queue forming. Think I am resolved to spend a long time on my own as there isn't much out there and internet dating scares me to death

    ReplyDelete