Pages

Friday, 19 June 2009

Porridge Pubes

In an effort to save money, thanks India Knight thrift book, I decided to exfoliate using one of her recommended methods. This was so I could put Fake Bake on my peely wally legs ( that's whiter than white ). Previously I always found I would decide to do fake tanning application when I was either very tired or having drunk one to many vinos. Result: disastrous. This time I was going to get it right. first exfoliate. Bring on India and her top thrift tips. Use porridge oats in the shower, smells nice, is cheap, always to hand in our house and job is a good un. So I thought. when I looked down said oats had collected in my pubes in a lovely porridge triangle and took bleedin' ages to get out.

I bet they don't have that problem at the tanning salons. Still my legs looked good afterwards and I smelt very porrdigey. Sugar or honey with that?

2 comments:

  1. Finally gave in to LAWNTYM's tweets on porridge pubes and had to see what it was about... Hmm, think I'll give this one of Ms Knight's a miss. Now not even sure I can ever think of porridge in the eating sense again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a good thrifty exfoliator. MIght give the pubes a miss though.

    ReplyDelete